Dr. Meeta Sharma is an infertility specialist trained in In-vitro fertilization at The Foundation for study of Reproduction (2001) under Prof. E. Cittadini in Palermo, Italy. She has been our resident IVF specialist and consultant since 1994 managing the special clinic on High Risk Pregnancy, Amenorrhea & Infertility.
- Awarded Gold medal in Social & Preventive medicine & Silver in Forensic Medicine (1976).
- Gold medal for paper on PCOD in free communication papers presented in AOGD (1999).
- Special certificate of appreciation awarded by Prof. E. Cittadini after training course in IVF/ET (2001)
- Member of National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India, Association of Gynecologists & Obstetrics of Delhi & Fertivision.
- Organizing Secretary of National Seminar on \’Perspectives in Infertility & Assisted Reproductive Techniques\’ in Association with AOGD in 1996.
- Organized Hands on Training on IUI workshop, IVF-INDIA, Gouri Hospital Ltd., India, 2008.
- Presented work paper on Recurrent Abortion, Polycystic Ovarian Disease, Heterotypic preg, IUI techniques.
- Active participation as Program Director in various Infertility Workshops being arranged by IMAMS.